Please download here the Game plan 2014 !!!
And the wonderful programm of the week-end !!!
7-9 June 2014
Welcome to Talamapya’s 2014 anniversary edition, it’s going to be legendary!
The Geneva Wizards are happy to announce that next year’s edition will be one of our best productions as we will get it up and running for the 25th time.
If you top that with the fact that we will host our 30st Wiz-birthday-party all at the same time, you will undertsand that we will be eager to celebrate, more than ever.
Imagine the “green planet” (a.k.a. the Vessy sports centre here in Geneva Switzerland) filled with an incredible crowd of Frisbee folks hosted by our welcoming club members, fairly fought mixed games on a serious level, good and affordable food (yes we can!), parties on- and off-site featuring awesome bands and a more than famous costume-competition, a playground area for the kids and not-so-kid-friendly animation for the non-kids, optional tourist city-adventures, apero-packs and anniversary gifts!
We just got the official confirmation: in case of rain, we will be able to use the new and shiny synthetic fields just next to our usual Tournament-area. No cancellation no more!
Registrations are now officially open and we would be more than happy to put you on the list of participants by receiving your confirmation through ffinder.
Reminder for the registration deadlines
Teams have to register before the 1st of March 2014 on ffindr (Click here!)
The official list of registered teams and the waiting list will get online on the 8th of March 2014.
The selected teams will then have until the 20th of March 2014 to confirm their registration by paying their team fee + two player fees
All the playerfees will have to be paid before the 16th of April 2014. After this date teams who haven’t paid will see their spot be given to a team on the waiting list.
All payment must be done in Swiss francs (No cheques please).
Make sure that the transaction fee is at your own charge.
A player can be replaced by another one without losing any money.
Team fee: 450 CHF
Player Fee: 100 CHF
Please pay to:
UBS SA, Geneva
Account name: Geneva’s Flying Disk Wizards
Account number: 240-422683.29 L
For Swiss postal transfers: PC 80-2-2
IBAN: CH55 0024 0240 4226 8329 L
The anniversary package includes:
- 3 days of grass tournament, with synthetic fields provided in case need (june 7, 8 and 9th 2014)
- Welcome-Pack including Player gift
- Welcome party on Friday @ fields (free beer from 20h00 to 22h00)
- 3 breakfasts (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
- One Apero-Pack for each team (day to be specified)
- Saturday dinner @ fields
- Saturday birthday-party @ fields
- City-discovery-challenge (on request)
- Sunday costumed party in the city (live band + dj’s… Theme is coming up soon!!!)
- Tequila body shot race
- 3 nights accommodation on camping-site right next to the fields
- if we have to cancel the tournament (unlikely, as we do now have access to synthetic fields!), all the player fees and half of the team-fees will be refunded at least (the complete team fee will be refunded if possible in regard to cancellation expenses and insurance coverage).
- if a team should cancel their registration after payment, team fees are not refunded but 50% of the playerfees are refunded until the 30t of April 2013, no refunding after this date.
- players that are not attending because of injury will be refunded (please provide a medical certification).
See you in june, get pumped!
The Alpine Beach Hat is back! Ex on the Beach 2014 is scheduled for September 13 and 14.
The venue is still Excenevex, France, 30 km from Geneva: view map. And we’re planning again for 2 days on a soft sweet water beach, a delicious dinner and a wild party with non-Swiss-priced bar.
Registration is now closed on ffindr. Selected players will receive an email with all informations. To be added on the waiting list, send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to indicate which fee option you choose, if you want a Vegetarian Dinner on Saturday evening, your Technical, Tactical an Fitness levels (from 1 to 10, as 10 is the best).
Visitors are also kindly asked to send us an email (email@example.com).
full fee: 45€/55 CHF. includes player’s registration, gift, dinner and party on Saturday evening, lunches on Saturday and Sunday and breakfast on Sunday morning.
light fee: 30€/35 CHF. includes player’s registration, gift, dinner and party on Saturday evening.
full fee: 35€/42 CHF. includes dinner and party on Saturday evening, lunches on Saturday and Sunday and breakfast on Sunday morning.
light fee: 20€/25 CHF. includes dinner and party on Saturday evening.
Fees do not include accommodation, which has to be arranged independently (selected players have to read the “player’s and visitor’s guide”).
Like us on facebook, follow us on twitter and stay up-to-date on: