Talampaya 2013 is:
22 teams from all over Europe;
3 days of tournament (18, 19 and 20 May);
Welcome party on Friday 17, more partying on the 18th and 19th;
The legendary tequila race.
Programme, plan and infos are available for download here.
Reminder for the registration deadlines
- All the playerfees will have to be paid before the 1st of April. After this date teams who haven’t paid will see their spot be given to a team of the waiting list.
Team fee: 450 CHF
Player Fee: 100 CHF
Please pay to:
UBS SA, 1225 Chene-Bourg, Geneva
Account name: Geneva’s Flying Disk Wizards
Account number: 240-422683.29 L
For Swiss postal transfers: PC 80-2-2
IBAN: CH55 0024 0240 4226 8329 L
- All payment must be done in Swiss francs (No cheques please)
- Make sure that the transaction fee is at your own charge
- A player can be replaced by another without losing any money upon communication of both names
Player fee include:
- Welcome-Pack including Player’s gift
- Welcome party on Friday @ fields (free beer from 20h00 to 22h00)
- 3 breakfasts (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
- One dinner @ fields (day to be specified)
- One Apero-Pack for each team (day to be specified)
- Saturday party @ fields
- Sunday costumed party (live band + dj’s… Theme is coming soon!!!)
- Tequila body shot race
- 3 nights accommodation on campingsite right next to the fields
- Team fees are not refunded
- 50% of the playerfees are refunded until the 20th of April 2013, and no refunding after this date.
- Player not coming because of injury will be refunded. (please provide a medical certification)
See you in May!